High Net Worth Insurance
The products of regular household and motor insurers do not generally provide the cover necessary to meet the lifestyle needs of high net worth insurance requirements for individuals and their families – policy limits for valuables such as artwork, antiques and jewellery are often insufficient and include limiting conditions, requiring, for instance, that locks and alarms are used to avoid claims being rejected.
Insurance Services Surrey offers a suite of specialist High Net Worth Insurance policies from our underwriting partners – some examples of their policy features are:*
- No limiting conditions (e.g. locking up or alarm setting)
- Swift claims service
- Settlements can be cash or replacement using your preferred supplier
- Insurer appraisal of buildings and contents sums insured
- High single item limits (before valuations are required)
- Accidental damage and losses are automatically covered
- Immediate cover of newly acquired items
- Identity theft & Credit Card fraud cover
- Worldwide contents cover
- Family protection cover
- Inclusion of second homes
- Annual travel cover
- Comprehensive driving of unowned cars
- Like for like courtesy vehicles
- Liability cover for domestic employees
We also have access to markets that insure Yachts, Powerboats and Private Aircraft should they be required.
Our high net worth offering is enjoyed by a wide range of clients; many of whom have entrusted us with their insurance needs for over twenty years.
As with all areas of our business success is based upon our ethos that personal service and attention to detail are paramount. If you would like to book a discussion with one of our advisors, about the insurance cover required to suit high net worth; please either call us on 01483 532921, complete our enquiry form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Policy benefits are shown for illustration only, please check your policy documentation or speak with your adviser to ascertain the cover and restrictions under your policy.